So I searched for some professional products at amazon and I chose the Redken color extend sun line!
-Redken color extend sun after-sun mask
-Redken color extend sun sparkling shield
after-sun mask:- replenishing deep treatment for sun-exposed hair with mango oil, suitable for color-treated hair
- directions: After shampooing, apply to towel-dried hair. Leave on 5-15 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately.
- review: I have to say that I really love this mask! Not only that it smells good but also how soft and healthy my hair feels after using it! All in all, I would say that my hair is not that unruly, dry and frizzy after 3 weeks at the beach and in the salt walter! Being at home again I have some split ends but without this after-sun mask it would be even worse!
- conclusion: I can recommend it and I would definitly buy it again!
|After 3 weeks and every other day use|
|Redken color extend sun after-sun mask|
- leave-in smoother for sun-exposed hair with mango oil
- directions: Shake well. Apply to damp or dry hair. Leave in. Reapply throughout the day or as needed.
- review: I was really excited about this product because I wanted some protection for the beach which also makes some beach waves looking shiny and luminous! Anyway, it should be waterproofed and there should also be a protection against UVA/UVB rays which is said on the official webpage of redken. I used it on my dry hair everyday and unfortunately I don't like the texture of it! It's so oily and difficult to spread on my hair. Thus, it is almost half-empty in just 3 weeks and the worst is that the packaging isn't leak so I had to use two plastic bags to transport it. I'm not sure, maybe there was good protection for my hair but it really didn't look very good! The only thing about it is the awesome scent which I could also smell after diving...so this could also be a proof for its water resistance! There is some golden glitter in it but I couldn't see any glitter at all after applying it!
- conclusion: I wouldn't buy it again if only for the price in comparison to the amount (125ml/4.2 fl.oz.). So it's not very productive! Nevertheless, it's not a bad product and after the usage as a leave-in conditioner my hair was soft and shiny!
|color extend sun sparkling shield with golden glitter|